The Eli Lilly Canada grants program provides philanthropic support for organizations that address local community needs.
TYPES OF REQUESTS SUPPORTED:
Requests that meet philanthropic support criteria are those that address local community needs such as:
- Food banks
- Women’s shelters
- Organizations supporting the underprivileged
TYPES OF REQUESTS NOT SUPPORTED:
- Requests from organizations or individuals to support fundraisers (e.g., walks, runs, golf outings, etc.)
- Sponsorships to charitable events
- United Way and/or United Way member agencies (which we support through our annual corporate commitment)
PLEASE NOTE: If your request is for Lilly Grants under our scientific associations category (not-for-profit scientific associations, university-affiliated associations, and hospital foundations) please click here.
Philanthropic applications will be reviewed on a monthly basis.
If you have any questions prior to applying, please contact us at either:
Email: Canada.LillyGrants@Lilly.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your application within one business day of submission.
- You will then receive an email update of your application within 14 days. Thank you for your patience.
PLEASE NOTE: Eli Lilly Canada does not provide donations to individuals. If you have been prescribed a Health Canada approved Lilly medication but are unable to afford it, please click here for more information about the Lilly Patient Support Program.